II. Chose the correct determiners in the following sentences
1. He doesn’t have ( many/much) money
2. I would like (a few/a little) salt on my vegetables
3. She bought ( that/those) cards last night
4. There are (less/fewer) students in this room than in the next room
5. There is (too much/too many) bad news on television tonight
6. I don’t won’t (these/this) water
7. This is (too many/too much) information to learn
8. A (few/little) people left early
9. Would you like (less/fewer) coffe than this ?
10. This jacket cost (too much/to many)
Ket : yang digaris bawahi jawabannya !!!